- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their
journey is all about.
- Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead
invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don't overdo. Keep your limits.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
- Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with His/her
mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
- Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra
class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree....
Thursday, 28 June 2012
Tuesday, 26 June 2012
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured with plants i.e. try and eat healthy.
- Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games
- Read more books than you ever did
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
- Sleep for atleast 7 hours.
- do exercise and workouts regularly or atleast take a 10-30 minute walk daily and while you walk, smile.
Monday, 25 June 2012
― Rabindranath Tagore, Farewell Song